Clownfish gone missing ‍♂️

Sdeluca10

BRS Member
Quick rundown: 150 gallon tank with 60 gallon sump. It’s a full reef, loaded with live rock 15+ corals, 6 rainbow anenomes that the clown bounce around in. The clowns were the first 2 fish I added to the tank when I started it. I do not have any carnivorous fish
Hippo tang
Sailfin tang
Purple tang
Powder brown tang
2 anthias
Firefish
Foxface
Algae blenny
Multiple inverts in the tank from cleaners shrimp to emeralds, snails, feather dusters. Note, I bought the clowns from someone who had already had them both together for nearly a year, they were definitely paired. I’m going to guess it was about a month and a half ago that I noticed I could only find one clown fish. I immediately assumed the worst never found a carcass or anything, annd they were never hard to find… then probably about four or five days ago I noticed the other one went missing, same thing. No remnants. No other fish or corals are in distress.
They weren’t exactly baby clowns, they were medium+ ocellaris clowns.
I am completely puzzled as to why the 2 most hardy fish I have, the 2 fish I’ve had the longest, both died, and within such a short amount of time of each other.
The only thing I could think “maybe” is, I have a sally Lightfoot crab that tends to hang out in their corner of the tank. Is it possible that that killed them both? Even with the protection of the anenomes?

Not in an overflow? (I used to find my old female in there from time to time)

Back