Clownfish not eating.

charbel1011

BRS Member
I had my delivery from dr reef yesterday 2 beautiful frostbite clowns. I tried brine shrimp, and a variety of brine shrimps. And they are eating nothing tried flakes, one of them ate it and spit it out. Im worried they are going to starve to death.

What else should i try?

You can ask the vendor what kind of food they fed the fish.

normally clownfish eat almost everything, they don’t need to eat every day either. Shipping can add stress to fish and just keep an close eye on them for strange behavior.

Yeah I wouldn’t worry for at least another day or two. Discombobulated from shipping. Some fish take a few days to get their appetites back. Keep offering small amounts of frozen foods, very likely they’ll go for it soon. Clowns, especially captive bred ones, are exceptionally hardy for SW fish

Yeah I wouldn’t worry for at least another day or two. Discombobulated from shipping. Some fish take a few days to get their appetites back. Keep offering small amounts of frozen foods, very likely they’ll go for it soon. Clowns, especially captive bred ones, are exceptionally hardy for SW fish
Day 3 tried frozen nothing.

Back