Reef Deal Complete reef system for sale

mickeyfinn

Non-member
Well, the time has come for me to get rid of my reef system. I have had this particular set-up running for over 10 years. I don't want to have to part all this out, so if someone wants it all, I will sell everything I have for $600. (2 of my T-5 lights were more than that alone!)

Here goes:
Main Tank:
25 gallon AG with bulkhead and overflow in back right corner. Monti, Lg. Coral rock clear polops?? (see pictures), red/green war coarl, brown/orange palys, mushrooms, yellow stars (lots), green stars, 50-60+ lbs of live rock covered with coralline. Fish: 2 perc clows, 3 p.j. cardinals, 1 goby?, snails, hermits, emeralds. 1 main pump and 6 adjustable loc-line outlets to create flow. No power heads in tank.

Frag Tank:
10-12 different zoas
17+ polups purple death
30 plus polyps of bright reds
40+ polyps of silver zoas/palys?
Giant palys
4 acans
7 birds nest frags
1 3” cat paw
40+ polyps Liams clove polyps
green stars
Lots of Anthelia
Mushrooms 15+
Monti frags
Toadstools
Neon green toadstool
Cheato and other macro algae
5 gallon reefugium w/ coralife PC fixture

30 gallon sump divided into 3 chambers. Return chamber with protein skimmer, lg refugium and pump chamber housing main pump and pump to BRS carbon / GFO canister.

2nd small 5 gallon reefugium with coralife PC fixture. Cheato, live rock and asst. macro.

Equipment:
2 Lg. Main pumps, one running one for back-up, 2 Hydor Koralia nanos, 2 hydor flow deflectors, protein skimmer, coralife PC fixture for reefugium, Aquatic life T-5, Deep Blue Pro T-5, Pinpoint ph with AC adapter, Pinpoint salinity with AC adapter, new calibration fluid for both. Reefanatics toff off system with 2 float switches (1 never used). BRS carbon & GFO canisters with pump and valves. Various power heads, pumps, 12+ ball valves, unions, connectors, etc. Mag float magnets. Kent Maxxima Hi-S 4-stage RO/DI 65 gpd with TDS meter, flush kit, and float valve. 2 new Silaca max filters, 4 new carbon filters, 1 new 1 micron pre-filter, 1 RO new RO membrane. 4 brand new t-5 bulbs, 2 blue and 2 10K, 2 PC lamps, 4 150 watt hqi metal halide bulbs. Filter socks and bracket, 3 bulkheads, ¼” water line accessories (bulkheads, connectors, t’s etc. Extra new kent float valve, RHS-10ATC salinity scope. API marine test kit, Loc-Line pliers, frag cutter pliers, glue, frag plugs, fish bags, insulated boxes for transportation.

Allglass Quarantine tank with light, whisper filter, bio bags, pumps, etc. Extra salt, chemicals, food, locline and many, many misc. parts gathered from over 20 years of reefing.

I might be able to assist with delivery if you are not too far away. I do have insulated boxes and buckets I will give you as well.

Mike
774-249-four eight five three
email: whippy62 (at) comcast.net

Link to pictures:
http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/Mickeyfin62/fish tank/

All corals on small rocks have been sold, I still have everything else. I'm going to part everything else out unless someone wants everything together.

Back