Coral box wifi doser

TheRiver

Formally: The River Reef
Anyone using this? I have a few questions before I invest in one...
If you link it to the power on an apex with off function with high PH will the doser resume after power is restored? Looking for someone that has one and has had it power off and on... In theory because its wifi it should work but i am afraid it will not resume properly after

First of all, dosing properly wont affect pH, there is no reason to link it to APEX.
Second, you only need wifi if you need to change the setting of the doser. Otherwise it operates by itself.
Third, when there is a power outage, the doser remembers its program and will resume after the power is on.
I hope these will answer your questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The purpose of running the doser on the controller is in case of a malfunction to prevent over dosing. This is especially true for limewater.

First of all, dosing properly wont affect pH, there is no reason to link it to APEX.
Second, you only need wifi if you need to change the setting of the doser. Otherwise it operates by itself.
Third, when there is a power outage, the doser remembers its program and will resume after the power is on.
I hope these will answer your questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To clarify, my plan is following after the balling method of dosing... I will have the PH monitor in place with Apex and as a backup I wanted to shut down the doser if my PH raises to high. The ALK raising from overdosing should do this?
I know it is overkill maybe but any extra safety is good. I will be experimenting with my doses in the beginning and will be working so having the shutdown feels better.
I think you answered my questions... Ty

Back