Cover hinges?

sail1993

Non-member
Does anyone know where I can purchase just the hinge (plastic or rubber) for the glass aquarium covers? I don't want to purchase the entire glass cover if possible. I've got a few fish that make rather large splasses and sitting in the chair next to the tank usually gets the sitter quite wet.

Does anyone know where I can purchase just the hinge (plastic or rubber) for the glass aquarium covers? I don't want to purchase the entire glass cover if possible. I've got a few fish that make rather large splasses and sitting in the chair next to the tank usually gets the sitter quite wet.

I would scrap the glass and get some egg crate (light diffuser) you can find it next to the ceiling tiles in HD

Its a stock item at some LFS.

Jim

I would scrap the glass and get some egg crate (light diffuser) you can find it next to the ceiling tiles in HD

Although good for gas exchange, light penetration, and keeping temp down in hot weather; eggcrate won't help with splashing!

What size tank? I have a few glass covers lying around I believe for 55 and 75 gallon tanks.

Whats the cause of the splashing???
My porcupine puffer used to spit water on me when he was hungry. a 2" clear plexi frame caught all the water (spitting) as he was always at the glass doing it..
I have scrap acrylic and polycarbs and full mfg shop at your disposal (free for BRS members) cheap for other reefers or for a frag or two...

Stimpy

Back