All Set Radion xr30 gen 4 cover x3

Duds

Formerly Known as SrDudley25
BRS Member
Hey all,

When I bought my 180 gallon tank it came with a 60” aquatic life t5 hybrid with 3 radion xr30 gen 4s. I have yet to set the tank up as I need to finish the basement, but took a trip out to Acro Gardens yesterday to pickup the 30 breeder. While talking with Dong came to the conclusion my Nicrew lights aren’t cutting it for a full mixed reef that I’m aiming for. We talked about many different options then I thought about the cheapest option the radions sitting in the garage unused. Dong being the nice guy he is said send me some pics when you get home and I can let you know if they are in decent shape and whether they might have any burnt out leds. They appear in good shape, however turns out the original owner of the lights took off the black covers. The new owner who I bought them off of never bothered to ask for them and ran them without them which he says he did for years and is fine. I however would like the added protection of an additional cover to prevent moisture in the light, so I’m looking for the stock black covers they come with and best case scenario 3 of them please. I’ll attach pics one of my lights and one from bulk reef supply showing the missing cover.

IMG_6940.jpeg

IMG_6949.png

Thanks
Stephen

These what your looking for?

Attachments

• 20240121_113827.jpg
    20240121_113827.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 21
Back