Crap! (leaky holding tank)

jschiavi

Non-member
Well, i came home to my 54g rubbermaid slow-leaking onto my bedrom floor. I found the carpet all soppy. Its not a big deal about the carpet, but Ive got a koran angel, lionfish, algae blenny, and harelquin tusk that need water (duh). Any ideas what to do? I dont think that Home Depot is open this late (almost midnight)

I am able to provide a hotel for your algae blenny but I am not sure how aggressive is the angel and the tusk. I know the lionfish is out of question. But I do have a 20 gallon rubber maid tub that you can borrow.

If the angel and the tusk won't eat my yellow tang and tomato clown fish, then they are OK to stay for a while.

Guys, thanks for you help - update

I am draining whats left of the 54g into a 15g AGA and a 60qt rubbermaid. Those should hold for abit... then Im going to try and fix the leak or return the 54g to home depot in xchange for another. this REALLY pisses me off.....

OK, good luck and I am home tomorrow morning and feel free to call if need help.

everything is looking ok. the tusk is cramped in the 15, but he doesnt seem to mind... yet. Ray... PM inbound. I need to get this 90 moving or else im screwed.

this may sound odd, but does anyone have a spare skimmer hanging around? I think I stirred up alot of detrius while changing tanks, and I only have 1 skimmer, and now 2 new holding tanks. Im looking to borrow one, if someone has one theyre not using.

Back