Cultivated Reef Pooled Order

Skeeter7424

More corals than gallons
Just seeing if anyone else wants in on the order that I am going to place. I am already going to be over the free shipping amount, but if you wanted only one or two pieces, then this may be the time to do it. Order will be going out Sunday night most likely. It will be delivered to my house Tuesday or Wednesday depending on which night I find that I will be out of work. My house is located in Newton, but closer to the Oak Square area in Brighton, about a mile off the Newton exit 17 on the Mass Pike. Pick up days can be aranged, though obviously the sooner the better. If need be I will hold pieces in my tank for 48 hours, but no longer unless something is worked out between us.

If anyone wants in on this order, please post here, and PM me, and I will give you the details the CR has given me on this order!

Cheers
Jordan

its been ok for me today. My only issue with it is that it resets my shopping cart every half hour or so. I have been hopping on there when I can at work trying to figure out exactly what I'm spending, and it keeps resetting. Other than that I get pretty fast load times...and I'm tethered off of my phone!

Jordan

Pm'ed! going to roll the dice on an acan frag pack. I'm sure they'll be awesome!!

I'm rolling on 2 of the frag packs! I am also adding a couple things that I want specifically.

PM returned ava

Well upon talking with Greg from CR, there have been some revisions on this buy. First off, we will be extending the order date a little, to try to drum up a little more business for them, and get us some better freebies!

Also, our deal will be very similar to the one running on NHFRAGS... so here are the specifics...

FREEEBIEEEES!! For every $75 you spend you get to pick one freebie. !

Here is what you have to pick from:

SPS- Cali Tort
Orange Cap
Neon Green Acro
Orange Digitata
Orange Pavona
Two Toned Tenuis

LPS- Orange Lepastrea
3+ heads Neon Candy Cane
Grapes of Wrath Platygyra
Purple Aussie Prism Favia

Maxi Mini (not the Ultra's)

Zoo's- Cinnamon Grandis
Orange Rim Zoanthid
Whammin Watermelons
Radioactive Green Dragon Eye

Softies- Blue Star Polyps
CR's Magic Mushroom's
Blue Rhodactis

Order will be closed NEXT Sunday October 23rd, shipped Monday October 24th, and in my hands Tueday October 25th. You will shop as you normally would on the site. When you get to shipping options, you will pick "Store Pickup/Walk-In". In the notes section, you will enter "BRS Pooled Order, Skeeter7424". You should also enter what you would like Greg to throw in as your chosen freebie! Also please post your orders here so I can confirm what is ordered right before all is finalized and set, include your free item as well!

Any other questions please post them here or contact ME! This is not a group buy, but a pooled order that I am setting up and have talked to Greg at CR about. I figured since I am putting something together, we may all be able to benefit, and also strike up some more business for them!

Thanks everyone!

Cheers
Jordan

Yea I found my issue with the site was because I wasn't logged in...oops

Come on guys, this can be a great chance to pick up some nice pieces!

Got a couple PM's about this order. It is still going on. The order will be submitted next Sunday, and in my hands and floating in my tank next Tuesday!

Jordan

I have gotten 4 or 5 PM's about this deal, but no posts here confirming an order. PLEASE GUYS, submit your orders before Sunday. I have put the date off once to try to drum up more orders, but will not be pushing it beyond Sunday night.

Thanks all!

Jordan

I have gotten 4 or 5 PM's about this deal, but no posts here confirming an order. PLEASE GUYS, submit your orders before Sunday. I have put the date off once to try to drum up more orders, but will not be pushing it beyond Sunday night.

Thanks all!

Jordan

I'm not sure where we are at with a shipping date at this point but it's best to have a couple days advance notice so I can be sure everything is in optimal condition. Sometimes frags grow onto eggcrate etc and will need to be seperated in order to ship. I like to do that at least two days in advance of the shipping day.

If anyone has any quesions about our stock or have special requests feel free to let me know. You can eiterh PM me, reply to this thread, or email me at sales@cultivatedreef.com. I'm happy to do what I can to make meet your needs!

Thanks,
Cultivated Reef

Right, sorry I meant to correct that. Shipping will be at CR's discression, but will be known to everyone in the order.

I have one confirmed order, plus mine that are already submitted. Anyone else, please get them in!

Good deals all around, good selection!

Jordan

Jordan, order placed this morning.

Aussie ultra rainbow acan, war paint scoly, and bleeding apple scoly.

Freebies: Cali tort, two toned tenuis, and purple favia.

I have Toan's order submitted, and my order submitted, anyone else want in?

My Order : Acan frag pack, SPS frag pack, Grapes Platy, Red prism favia
Free: TBD

Cheers
Jordan

Back