Dec 5th meeting, bakeoff

wilfx

Non-member
Our December 5th meeting will be a catered event but no desserts. So we will be having a bakeoff contest, make your best dessert recipe (must be homemade not store bought) enter it in the contest . Best dessert wins a prize. Ralph (fishport) won our first bakeoff, he had the only entry, which was store bought so he won by default. Last year it was Bailey, daughter X. Lets keep it going.

Come on people we need help running the club. If you have any interest at all, now is the time to step up.

Just a side note, DON'T PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR ENTRY. If possible have them cut in small pieces so people can try a few didn't deserts.

Oops, posted this in the meeting thread instead of the bake off one

You guys in trouble now, at my sons suggestion, I'm making my moms desert reciepe that she makes ever year at thanksgiving. Super secret stuff, hand over the prize now!!!! There will be plenty to share tho

I like Carmel and nuts, just incase anyone cares ;) oh or brownies, with nuts and drizzled with Carmel, that would work. .

Oops, posted this in the meeting thread instead of the bake off one

You guys in trouble now, at my sons suggestion, I'm making my moms desert reciepe that she makes ever year at thanksgiving. Super secret stuff, hand over the prize now!!!! There will be plenty to share tho

Yeah... whatever.. I'm not even a member yet.. but I've got this! Girl. I just moved here from the south. We can bake :)

Watchout everyone. My recipe is very good this year. Grandmothers top secret recipe that I can bet no one can guess the secret ingredient.

Nope. Lol. First meeting in a long time. First time going to this one. Was supposed to attend last year. And that didn't happen. Should Be a good time either way.

Back