December Meeting / Elections with Growout Contest

As a reminder I will have a tank at this meeting with plenty of corals available. I need to clean out my frag tank as some of the 'frags' have grown into large colonies. If you are interested in any of these please bring a salt bucket or some type of large Tupperware to take the colony home as I do not have any bags large enough for these.

2 days till the meeting. Is anyone bringing a desert for the bake off? And don't forget your Yankee swap. Reef related, wrapped , and under $30.00 . If you have not purchased swap item don't worry you could always buy a frag from one of our members at the meeting and put it into a gift bag

Last edited:
Any delay or cancelation in the meeting with the snow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... so it is.... well I may not know the date but I know today is Saturday ... so at least that is something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bpage101 mage some home made cookies we are on our way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2 days till the meeting. Is anyone bringing a desert for the bake off? And don't forget your Yankee swap. Reef related, wrapped , and under $30.00 . If you have not purchased swap item don't worry you could always buy a frag from one of our members at the meeting and put it into a gift bag

Yes we are sure sorry last min.

Great seeing everyone today. Hope all have a Merry Christmas

Congratulations on our elected BOD
Wilfx bob is Secretary
Jamessdong009 Anthony is treasurer
Thomb Tom is VP of PR
And the BOD at large are
This is me Nick
Cilyjr Chris
MPSteve Steve
Wpeterson Winfield

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats everyone, sorry I couldn't be there today, as always if I can do anything, let me know....

Back