Deleted Thread: OP or moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraniteReefer

Non-member
trying to figure out where this want to trade corals post went I replied to yesterday. The kid seemed flaky so perhaps he deleted it, but The moderators here are sensitive like newborn kittens so I wouldn't be surprised if they deleted it because we don't pay our fees.

Wow what a great thread.. We will have to wait for a super duper experienced long time salt water veteran to answer this one...

trying to figure out where this want to trade corals post went I replied to yesterday. The kid seemed flaky so perhaps he deleted it, but The moderators here are sensitive like newborn kittens so I wouldn't be surprised if they deleted it because we don't pay our fees.
y so salty ?
u seem like a ritz cracker
btw u seem sensitive like a new born kitten also but hurt over 20 bucks just sayen

The Want To Trade was removed as the OP is a non-member and posted in the Reef Talk section.

Boston Reefers Society operate a zero-tolerance policy on abuse of BRS volunteers. This includes but is not limited to personal attacks, trolling, “outing” of BRS moderators or volunteer .

Our forums are designed to be a place where Reefers can exchange ideas in a polite and friendly manner for the betterment of Reefing. Member who attack or abuse moderators or volunteers of BRS, will be permanently banned from the Boston Reefers Society forums .

Just keep this in mind when you make smart comments about mods. this post going to get lock . and we can focus on the true purpose of Boston Reefers society .

Also please note that although in your words "moderators here are sensitive like newborn kittens", we could have deleted your rude comment, deleted this whole thread, or even banned you at the click of a button - but we didn't.

Think twice before talking trash kitten :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back