Direction to Manchester, NH airport

Stanley Wong

BRS Member
Could anyone get me the direction to Manchester, NH airport to pick up the live rock ? I'm working in Tewksbury around Rt. 133.

You will probably head up 93. I usually go up route 3 so my directions are from that perspective.

Bottom line is you want the Brown Ave.exit off of 293 (I think it's exit 2). This will be a smallish road. Follow the signs, the airport is about 3-4 miles down that road on the left hand side.

There are a couple of folks from Manchester of the board. Hopefully they will pop it.

The airport is on the south side of Manchester, 1 exit away from where the mall and all the major chain stores are (Toy R Us, Best buy, ...) and car dealerships if you know where they are.

I agree, mapquest.com is your friend... I think it'll recommend Rt 3 N from where you are, that's the route I take and it's pretty direct.

The only thing that may be confusing about mapquest's directions if you enter a "Perimeter Dr" address (that's where the cargo area is located) is that it'll direct you to the other end of Perimeter Dr (South Perimeter Dr, or North, I can't remember)... what you'll want to do once you reach the airport area is just to follow the signs that say "Cargo" and ignore mapquest's directions for that part. It's pretty easy, really.

Nuno

If you know Mammoth rd in Lowell you can follow that all the way up to the airport. The name changes to rt 128 in NH and it eventually merges with rt28 close to the airport. It is a great way to miss highway traffic.

Directions:
From the South, take Interstate 93 North to Interstate 293 North/Route 101 West to Exit 2 (Brown Ave.). At the bottom of the ramp take a left and follow Brown Ave. for approximately one mile. Take a left on Airport Road and follow the signs.

Back