Does sea creatures (in RI) have a website?

These posts were broken out of a vendor experiences thread, moved to reef talk, and I created the title. This was done because questions and discussion are not allowed in the vendor experiences forum.

John K BRS moderator

best day to go is thursday around dinner time...he gets his shipment in then and has many new fish/corals being acclimated. you can see the gems b4 they ge scooped up ltr.

dont wait till friday afternoon...they're almost always scooped up right away...kind of a shame, everytime i go it's always "if you come on thursday i'm getting some really nice stuff" lol but i can never make it thursday!

great guy though

Sea Creature

He's deffinitly a great guy. For any begginers you'll find that he's gonna make sure you know whats best. Bring any question to him and he'll stomp out a lot of misconceptions that float around the net. His prices are very good to. I bought my first few aquavitro bottles from something fishey and paid 11.99 Sea Creature sells the same ones 8.99. Good prices on good size coral and fish are much cheaper than most around as well. As mentioned above though....GO THURSDAY! He gets his shipment on thursday and because of this
!!!!!He's open till 10PM!!!!! plenty of time to get down there. Please note Thursday he does gets very busy so the sooner you get there the better. I bought a CPR bakpak from him after talking with him and I've been really gald I took his advice. Need something for your pond? yea he's got that too. Look for taco bell on Mineral Springs ave N Providence he's in that plaza.

~Scotch :.

Back