Dues?

You can do that, but it's gonna take us forever to mail you your new card.
With Jim now gone to Japan, those duties have yet to be sorted out.
I'm serious about it taking forever.

I am up for renewal also....and I probably will not make the cookout...what is the best way to take care of it?

I have never been asked for my card by any of the sponsors that I've visited. It helps to resemble your avatar! :)

seasno said:
I am up for renewal also....and I probably will not make the cookout...what is the best way to take care of it?

Join at the next meeting you can attend, that's the best advice for now.
Maybe after the July meeting I'll keep the blank cards and send them in the mail. It's a PITA, but what the hell.

I am also over due with my renewal. I have tried to pay at the last 3 meetings but Mike didn?t have the cards with him and asked me to wait until next meet. What should I do?

I will coordinate with Penman to get membership information out to people. I am be able to take checks by mail. Put screen name in memo if its not self evident.

karl wagner
4233 homestead blvd
westboro ma 01581

I'll work out a paypal method very soon. I promise. Thanks for everyone's understanding.

I'm pretty sure ScavDog has the new membership cards. He gave one to me last week. We'll have new cards at the July meeting.

karl wagner said:
I will coordinate with Penman to get membership information out to people. I am be able to take checks by mail. Put screen name in memo if its not self evident.

karl wagner
4233 homestead blvd
westboro ma 01581

I'll work out a paypal method very soon. I promise. Thanks for everyone's understanding.

Karl, the PayPal method is in place.
The delay is having blank membership cards on hand, checking the "info" account for new PayPal notifications, then sending cards to those who pay via PayPal.
We have been out of new blank cards. That problem should be fixed.
We just needed somebody to say they'd handle the mailings.

Moe, things are slowing down with projects at home and can help or take this over until you find someone. Still not sure if I'll be able to make it to the July meeting, but can work something out.

What is the paypal acct that we can send the payment to? I can wait on the card until I get to a meeting. I'll just print out the paypal reciept so whoever it is handling the cards doesn't have to look anything up.

From the thread over on RC:
The best way to pay is to attend a meeting so that you can receive your membership card at the same time. If you can't attend a meeting, you can send a check payable to the Boston Reefers Society for $15/individual or $20/family to Karl Wagner (address posted above). You can also send paypal of $15.76/individual or $20.91/family to info@bostonreefers.org .
Please remember if you don't join at a meeting it could take a while to get your card. Yes, you should be able to pick it up at the next meeting you attend.
Thanks.

Armando said:
So I guess the question is.... What are the plans for a meeting in August?
I'm not sure we're going to have an August meeting.
We have the July meeting on the 31st, then MACNA on the 10th, 11th, and 12th of Sept.
We're not going to be able to get a speaker - they're all coming to MACNA anyway.
Plus with people still in summer mode, attendence suffers.
Is there any interest in an August meeting?

Back