Feedback, GlassCages Tanks

sledger

Non-member
Hi,

I'm a newbie and a member of CTARS. I am planning a 180g tank. I am considering to purchase the tank from GlassCages. I would appreciate any comments on any experiences and quality of their tanks and stands. :) :confused: :mad:

Thanks

A number of folks from the board have bought glasscages, and all seem pretty happy overall with the purchase. I know there were a few issues, but I think everything is pretty good these days. Apparently the big trick is to meet them when they do shows in or around you area to save on freight fees.

I love mine... 120 custom overflows on the short ends with low-iron glass on the long sides.

I like mine. The best part is that they do any size. You could get a 5'x3'x2' tank rather than a 6x2x2 if you want. The stands looked nice when we picked our tank up. Much stronger than an aga stand, but thats not saying much.

Thanks everyone, Greg thanks for the extra effort pointing me to those threads. I also did a search on RC and came up with 50 threads to review. Most people were very positive about the quality of the tanks/stands and were an exceellent value for the money. Cheap trim and sometimes messy silicone were the top complaints.
Thanks again.

sledger said:
Thanks everyone, Greg thanks for the extra effort pointing me to those threads. I also did a search on RC and came up with 50 threads to review. Most people were very positive about the quality of the tanks/stands and were an exceellent value for the money. Cheap trim and sometimes messy silicone were the top complaints.
Thanks again.

im not even sure why they use the trim.

Back