Fin and Feather Pets 37th Anniversary Sale

Farmer John

Fin and Feather Pets
This weekend John from Fin and Feather in Groton CT is putting I/O 200 Gallon salt on sale for 35 dollars a box. If possible please post if you are interested so John has enough on hand for the BRS/CTARS members that make the trip.

To sweeten the deal John is also putting all corals on sale...20% off all corals.
And there will be many other items on sale.

The sale goes from May 28th - May 30th.

John has also started up the online store and it can be reached by clicking to his homepage. The 20% off is also availible (for this weekend only) online for those not able to make it down.

To the moderators, sorry to post this here...But John is unable to post to a forum of his own yet and he wanted to get the word out.

For Farmer John..CamaroJWeed

welcomemat.gif

We hope to have your forum up and running soon.

I almost jumped for joy when I saw this...Groton! I was thinking finally one close to me...can you move to Groton, MA? :) Hope to make it down...good luck.

Thanks Greg and Clamm(sorry, I don't think we can move that much livestock!!!! hehehe)...Hope to see some of the BRS members that can venture down, it seems like there will be a large group from CTARS down on Saturday morning so it should be a good social gathering too...

Jason

Back