First Time Posting

RussianSpy

Massive Attack
This is my first post and i'm glad to finally realize there are more people around Mass that share the same interest

I'v been in SW fish for 3 years, but I "just" started my new tank which has been cycling for a little less then a year.

-Glad to be here

Welcome Aboard :) We love pictures:p

7-7-0703resize.jpg

This is my first post and i'm glad to finally realize there are more people around Mass that share the same interest

I'v been in SW fish for 3 years, but I "just" started my new tank which has been cycling for a little less then a year.

-Glad to be here

Glad to have you hear. Welcome Aboard!

Welcome

Welcome to the Boston Reefers. It is a great group and you can learn a lot from other members. The meetings each month are fun and you see friends.

Ask plenty of questions. On some, most will agree. On others, there are differences of opinion and you will need to sort out what you think is best.

Enjoy your time here.
Tom

-Glad to be here

Back