First Update Of My 90 Gallon

hurdbird

BRS Member
See the pictures below. Tank has been doing awesome. Thanks everyone for the help, I couldn't have done it without you guys.

More individual coral pictures to come.

Sean

Turbo,

I appreciate it. What are you offering haha? Thanks for your help.

Sean

Thanks guy. PJ the duncan is opening up. Not fully yet but it looks like it should pull through after some time. Put it in a low flow area for now. I'm going to post some individual pictures tomorrow if I get some time. My eagle eyes are all of a sudden not opening up fully. There not in an extremely high light area but they loved it for the first month and a half. Any ideas?

Sean Hurd

they dont need a hole lot of light and you have plenty id just wait them out my zoes dont always open. just test your per

Losing my Acan. Breaking my heart haha. Levels are perfect. Its in low flow. I feed it every 3 days or so 30 minutes after the lights go out. Is this completely dead or could I save it?

Brown jelly is a bacterial infection you can try and save it by giving it an iodine dip
Also what's your alk and ca at?

New picture about 10 months in now I beleive. The tank and I have came a very long way. Looking back to the first pics of this thread are crazy. Have to rearrange the rock to allow for more corals now. In the process of upgrading to ecotech powerheads and a neptune controller. Many more close up pics to come. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Looks great!

When you get the neptune let me know. I have done a bunch of programming on them and have helped a couple members set theirs up and learn how to use it. They can be tricky, but once you get it, you can't imagine not having it!

cheers
Jordan

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The tank has really matured since the beginning, it looks great! Once you've got reefkeeping down, the only problem you run into is where to put everything lol.

Thanks guys. The problem is when I first set up my rock I planned on having a fish only w/ live rock and thinking about moving into coral. That didn't last to long haha. I will have to do alot of rerranging to get it how I want it or just wait until my 125 / 180 gallon build to set up the rock correctly.

Back