Frag swap at Nov 12th 2006 meeting

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
Next frag swap will be at the end of the November meeting.

There's another thread stuck to the top of Reef Talk with information on the date/time/location of the meeting. For details or questions, see that thread.

As usual, in the frag swap thread, please note what you're looking for and/or what you've got to trade.

Posting frags for sale here is okay, as long as you're just a hobbyist, and the frags will be at the meeting.

For new folks: a "frag" is a piece of coral. In this hobby we like to cut off pieces of coral and trade or sell them to others. We have a frag swap at the end of our monthly meetings.

To keep this thread as uncluttered as possible, if your post is not specifically about arranging a coral trade (or selling/buying), then start a new thread with the question or point. For example, if you want to know the best way to pack frags, please start a new thread.

Hopefully this frag swap thread will remain useful.

Note that if somebody starts a new thread about their frags available at the meeting (not within this thread), it will get moved to the appropriate Marketplace forum. Feel free to mention within this thread if you have a separate thread in the Coral forum.

Have fun. :)

just a heads up, i will probably frag this guy

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 646
Im looking for pretty much any type of zoanthids...besides pink and G.I., got plenty of them.

Scott, how much are you charging for those zoas of yours?

im gonna be meeting a lot of ppl this meeting :)

here is the list:

Behrmon: 1-10
Dave+Gina McReeferson: 10-20
Penginsix: 5-10
GinaD: 20
Rob: 20
Stimpy: 5-10
MAReefer1: 20
JenC: 30

Last edited:
Be careful - you're gonna run out! :D

...of course, I think I should have precedence since I got you in my video...:rolleyes:

as usual looking for rics,zoas and I am adding palys to list that I do not have
in need/want of blacks /dark purple and a couple pink

have a couple spongodes frags available $15
possibly others when I get downstairs and see what is i=encrusted

I have green with pink tip frogspawn and hammer $20.00 for 3 heads.

Pink birds nest with blue purpleish polyps for $20.00. Min.1.5-2" with multi branches.

Tan with purple rim cap xlarge(min 3") pieces $15.00.

GSP as much as you want $5.00(2"x2")

More to come

Back