Reef Deal Free 2000 gallon fish tank with fish

I would be interested in your fish tank and fish.

Hi,

I live in nassau county, Long Island, New York and would be very interested in picking up your fish and 2,000 gallon fish tank if still available, as I am an experienced Aquarium keeper with large size tanks fresh and saltwater.

If you can also check your email where I have sent all my contact information at hand. I hope to hear from you soon and thanks for keeping me in mind. :)

Gary
gvharford123@yahoo.com

Hi,

I live in nassau county, Long Island, New York and would be very interested in picking up your fish and 2,000 gallon fish tank if still available, as I am an experienced Aquarium keeper with large size tanks fresh and saltwater.

If you can also check your email where I have sent all my contact information at hand. I hope to hear from you soon and thanks for keeping me in mind. :)

Gary
gvharford123@yahoo.com

:confused:

Hi,

Gary
gvharford123@yahoo.com

Welcome to BRS!

On this forum people generally post deals they find around the web for others to take advantage of, if its linked to craigslist, there's a good chance the item doesn't belong to the OP (walzy444).

Shoot an email to the person on craigslist, good luck!

That gv harford sent me an email for that tank. I don,t subscribe to any threads, so that wasn,t the reason.

Back