Gate Valve

Cjtabares

PBITAWA
BRS Member
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a 1" PVC gate valve locally. I have called a few plumbing supplies stores around and no one seems to carry them.

Thanks
Christopher

Scott - aka custom climates used to be able to get them at one of his HVAC supply places, but I don't think he's around anymore.

Otherwise, you can get them throught Grainger in all sizes, both regular and heavy duty, pick up local or shipped to your door. They don't do retail, but if you go online and create an account, they will work with you. I'm John's aquaria which apparently sounded good enough that they gave me an account. Once you have an account, you're good to go. (they also sell the good RTV silicone :) )

You can buy King Brothers gate valves at Aubuchon Hardware, 1" cost $12.46, my 1-1/4" cost $15.99. They can order them for you at the store and it will come in about a week or so with no shipping charge.
http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/52-306-gate-valves/ips-sxs-pvc-gate-valves-648654.aspx
GVG-1000-S = 1", GVG-1250-S = 1.25", GVG-1500-S = 1-1/2' and so on. "S" is for slip, "T" is for threaded. I've ordered several of them over the years and found them to be very high quality and inexpensive.

Last edited:
Ok thanks. There is an Aubuchon 10 min from my GF house I think I will order it from them.

Back