Reef Deal Getyourpods.com

Too funny, Bryan texted me just he other day hoping gyp was going to be doing a BOGO soon. Thanks for the heads up, putting in an order myself. The leopards will be happy.

Anyone have good experience reaching a critical mass with these? I have never really seen a lot of pods in my tank and was hoping to kick start one day. I remembering reading folks not having luck with some of the bottled stuff you see around.

I added 1800 pods last week and looked in my tank last night. It looked like a swam of bees. I also have a Dottyback and a yellow candy hogfish that are very fat and happy.

RSM 130D

It's hit it miss if they take, all about food and predators IMO. Gyp is good and let the sponges sit in the tank overnight, that's where all the little ones are.

As for the bottled ones, those are usually tisbe copepods..... They are great to start a refugium with and great food for the picky eaters.

I put 2400 in my tank on Wednesday, I bet they are all gone, my wrasses are having a hard time swimming! Sharks, sharks I tell ya!

I put about 1k directly in my main tank and the rest in the fuge and my melenarus must've consumed about 100 of em' in under 30 seconds. looked like he was going to pop he was so fat. I also added a good amount to my qt system, only thing living in there is a sixline which is also fat and happy now too.

I put 4800 in my seahorse tank and it was (as mentioned above) like a swarm of bees. Amazing. The ponies were going crazy.

My BOGO was delivered today. I didn't see the box because they put it in my garage. Noticed it at about 8pm. Opened it up and it was packed like crap. No styro top and the sides and bottom were separate pieces. Thought for sure the order was toast. Tossed the bags in the sump to heat up and they perked up. Survival rate was on par with past orders. Pretty shocked. The wrasses are going to be happy in the morning.

everyone have good luck with the pods? we are thinking of ordering from these guys to try and rebuild our pods.

any complains? I notice shipping is 13 bucks. and with the bogo offers they run doesn't seem like a bad deal to me

They are way better than reefs to go imo. Those are the only 2 I have tried and im very happy with gyp.

I just placed an order. I ordered the 9.99 250 pods with free shipping and then added the bogo 1000 deal. Due to what I'm assuming was a mistake i was able to get free shipping and ended up only paying $35 for my order. It hasn't been shipped yet, I got an email saying it will ship next week. Hopefully the snow holds off. This is the second time I'll be placing and order with r2g and overall I was satisfied last time.

Anyone have a phone number for these guys? I ordered from them and haven't recieved my pods after more than 2 weeks. I've sent a few emails and have no answer. They took my money too so I know they processed my order

I ordered from them and received a doa order. Emailed them and they told me they would replace it. Havent heard from them in weeks and no order. Refuse to respond to my emails now.

I got an Order that sat in a cold truck an extra day. Most pods were doa. They sent me a replacement. I messaged them on r2r.

Back