Reef Deal GORGEOUS Marine Betta -- $89 at Petco in Peabody -- 4-5" big!!!

arch85

Non-member
Hey guys,

went to PetCo in Peabody today; they have a GORGEOUS 4-5" big marine betta fish. I would've taken it except we have too many fish it might accidentally swallow :p lol

anyway, hopefully someone with experience can score it before it falls into the wrong and inexperienced hands.

I called ORA in Florida and checked with them about selling captive bred mandarins to Petco. The gentleman on the other end stated that they indeed do....to "magnet" petco stores. I guess the Peabody one is a "magnet" store with higher standard and more expertise salespeople? In any case, the man who is the manager at Peabody Petco store said that eventhough these fish are supposed to be eating frozen foods, he still want people to buy live pods to stcok their tanks. I guess if that is the case, there is really no difference between them and the wild caught, except for ecological reasons (depleting the wild pop). The sale price for the CB mandarins is competitive with wild caught. I may have to drive to peabody to check them out.

Yeah, in my experience Peabody Petco is pretty cool. Their coral prices hurt though lol.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Back