Got Red Bugs or other reef pests? WE WANT & NEED THEM!!!

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
In anticipation of Reef Pest ID aspect of we need the clubs help! If you have any of the reef pests like RedBugs, flatworms, AEFW, zoa spiders or any other "pests" that come in as surprises to many reefers we'd love to have some of your frags!!!

Please consider donating some of your frags so we can show fellow reefers what they look like in person...

Donations will be totally anonymous and can be pm'ed to myself or my #2 pillowfish...

Details of meeting here!!!

Bump... If nobody is willing to help out the club we might be able to pay a small fee for a frag... Please pm myself if you have redbugs, AEFW, FWs or any other "pest" that we could use to show members at the upcoming Jan meeting...

I have two reef pests, one 3 years old and the other 2. Come pick them up. Lol

Bump... If nobody is willing to help out the club we might be able to pay a small fee for a frag... Please pm myself if you have redbugs, AEFW, FWs or any other "pest" that we could use to show members at the upcoming Jan meeting...

Who would have ever thought there would be a market for frags with pests. If I had known this I wouldn't have taken care of my tank. LOL

I have a tank with red/brown flatworms. i am going to be treating this week, but can save some for yall. I am in manchester nh and cannot attend this meeting......., but if anyone in my area is going to the meet, we could hook up and do the swap.
free

Bump for some more Red Bugs, flatworms or any other reef pest you want to donate to help educate our members!!!

great idea...doubt ur going to get much love on this one..... (most people who have them in the club don't know or r in denial) LOL...FWIW.....I do have some pyramid snail shells in various sizes I saved in an envelope from a clam that was invested I received from a former reefer in our club!!! (Over 4 years ago probably now that I think of it about 6 years to possibly 8!!)

Back