Sold Hanna HI758 Calcium Checker - $20

jfoahs04

Non-member
I bought this back in November and have used it maybe 3 times. I actually prefer my standard Red Sea test kit to this, so unlike my P04 and Alk checkers which are more straightforward, this one's been sitting in the closet for the most part. To be fully transparent, do a little research on the Hanna Calc. checkers before buying - the Calc checker requires 0tds water on hand for accuracy and involves a few extra steps vs. the popular P04 and Alk checkers. If that's OK with you, this one is like new, in the box, with the sleeve and all regents. Asking $25.

where are you located? / Would you be willing to ship at buyers expense?
I'm in Boston (East Boston, near the airport). I'd ship, but I'm not sure you'd be saving much over a new one at that point. I may be going to the Frag Farmer's Market on Saturday. If that happens I could meet there or somewhere in between.

I'm in Boston (East Boston, near the airport). I'd ship, but I'm not sure you'd be saving much over a new one at that point. I may be going to the Frag Farmer's Market on Saturday. If that happens I could meet there or somewhere in between.
can you tell me where Frag Farmers Market is?

Back