head count - 6/18th meeting

are you attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should start another poll on who intends to show up on time...

Oops, did I say that out loud? Heh... ;)

I would love to make it cosidering I just joined and I need to pay my dues, but I don't think i will be able to get a ride. Oh well, there is always the next one.

penguinsix said:
I said 1 for me, but I might not be able to get a ride so I don't know.

Josh if you can't get a ride I'll bring you. Your not that far from me. The only thing is I'm leaving early (no later than 1pm) to go to Delaware so let me know.

Last edited:
:confused: Funny, I seem to recall a member being asked/more like told to change the title under his name because it had the word "putz" in it... Now I guess its an officially accepted word..Maybe im imagining things again!

edit: yep I am, it was another word with the same meaning...

Last edited:
Christ Jeff, don't you think the difference is obvious?
I enjoy calling Ed a Putz ...and I can take it if I get called one back even if it is by aquaPUTZ68!
Honestly I'd hate for this turn into a place where we couldn't do that :eek:
Why post something that specifically intended to stir up trouble?

Marc-
The instance I was thinking of was someone who was calling themselves a Schmuck which has the exact same meaning as Putz. They were told to change it and that they could not say that on this forum. No the difference isnt obvious to me but I guess I am just a trouble maker? I agree you should be able to do that...
Jeff

Not that it matters to me at all, but the difference is one of the two words is from a specific nationality. But I find it funny that is was frowned apon since it was never a word against that race...just their form of the word putz. Hey, the way I look at it is if they can say it on the Simpsons, there should be no issue with it here. As I always say..."People need to lighten up"

Actually they are both yiddish. Again I have no issue with saying either I just think the rules should be consistant.

sorry I didn't look in the rule book and dont recall any such issue. therefore, I am the putz and I recant all such references (if I could). Glad someone is keeping track.

marco67 said:
Christ Jeff, don't you think the difference is obvious?
I enjoy calling Ed a Putz ...and I can take it if I get called one back even if it is by aquaPUTZ68!
Honestly I'd hate for this turn into a place where we couldn't do that :eek:
Why post something that specifically intended to stir up trouble?

Hey thats MR aqua putz to you Mar----CO Putz-----O
:p

my buddy and i'll will be there....on time i hope. it's our first meeting and we'll be paying our dues to sign up. can't wait, been looking forward to this for the last 2 weeks!!!
look in the critters, etc forum. i can get old caslte "play sand" for under $6 for a 40lbs bag....find my thread and let me know,by friday afternoon, if you want any, i'm taking orders.

Moe_K said:
Yeah, me too.
And Yaktop is making me get there early. :(
;)

Ahhhhhhh, Moe Don't listen to him!!! He's just a **** (sorry I couldn't resist!!!) :)!!! I'll be there with Ed.

Back