Hello... Again

Intheflesh

Non-member
Hello there. I am not new to the hobby, or the site, but I feel like I am going to be a lot more active on this site.

My first tank was a 75 gallon fish only. some clowns, lion fish, and a bunch of aptasia that I thought were zoanthids. LOL

that graduated to a 125 mixed reef.

when I moved out of my dads house and into an apt with one of my friends, I down sized to a 65 gallon. Mostly mushrooms, zoos, and LPS. I started to get into SPS at the time, and had some digis, monti caps and birds nests. Every was doing fine, but when it came time to move again, this time with my girlfriend, I lost mostly everything.

Bummer. That was about 1-1/2 years ago. My tank sat as a fish only tank for a while, over run with nusiance algae for quite a while. Over the last 6 months or so, I have been workign on my husbandry skills and once again have a nice stable tank. It helps having a supportive girlfriend, who as a girl dreamed of being a marine biologist (turned laywer lol)

My tank is a all-glass 65 reef ready, lighting is an ATI 6-bulb powermodule, Skimmer is a cone style (forget the name).

Right now I have a pretty good mix in my tank. Maxi carpets, some zoas, mushrooms, ricordia, acans, and starting to get back into SPS. I do have a birdsnest, a few tabling acro frags, monti cap, digitatas, and milleopra.

Im currently obsessed with milleporas, although I only have one mini colony in my tank, and want to collect a few different varieties.

I do plan on coming to the meeting in December and meeting some new people.

Thats about it.

Back