Hellow BRS

Chester08

Non-member
Hows it going everyone. Im a CTARS member here in CT and hope to make it up to somr meetings in your are ( alittle larger than mine haha) how often do you meet out of MA, and also how often are meetings in the "area" of CT like within an 1 1/2hr from CT?

> how often do you meet out of MA, and also how often are meetings in the "area" of CT like <

It's pretty rare that we have a meeting completely out of the state. We've already had two meetings this year in Bridgewater, MA, pretty far south.

oh alright that works perfect for me then. Yeah i cant wait to come up for a meeting and swap some frags, are your meeitng layouts similar to CTARS , Greg I know remember you came down to my school and spoke a few months ago.

brsanime.gif

hope to see you on one of our southern meetings :)

>oh alright that works perfect for me then. Yeah i cant wait to come up for a meeting and swap some frags, are your meeitng layouts similar to CTARS , <

They are similar. The one big difference that I notice while giving my talk was that the CTARS members are nearly perfectly silent while the speaker is talking. Not something I was used to from BRS meetings!

FWIW, it looks like we will be back in Bridgewater for the Nov. meeting.

Back