Hey everyone! Im Alex and I am new to BRS. Looking for fish friends!

lex_lutha111384

Non-member
Hello my fellow junkies;) I have a problem! I started my 90 gal. reef tank about six months ago, and it looks fantastic! evryone in there is happy, growing, and just looking great. My problem is this: I am the only person I know that is into the hobby! I know it sounds horrible right? So hence why i am here. Im looking for people just like me. People that would spend their last 20 bucks on a frag instead of gas for your car!lol Im pretty sure i came too the right place. I am so mad i missed the frag swap in Framingham the other day. I was looking so forward to meeting some of you and just seeing what it would be like to not be the only reef junkie in a room. So anyways im glad to be here, and excited about talking with some of you, and who knows maybe meeting some of you too. I wouldnt mind a friend to go coral picking with:) Oh by the way my name is Alex, and i live in North Attleborough. I will post some pics of the tank for u guys soon. Thanks

Welcome aboard, if you are planning to be in the hobby for a while I think should invest in a RO/DI machine. It saves time and money down the road.

im trying too show you guys my tank but the image sizes from my ipod are too big. i dont know how to do it. My avatar is the closest i got to showing it!lol

Welcome Alex! I'm one month into the startup of a 90 gallon reef tank as well. Hope that some hay by barren little tank looks as goos as yours!

would you believe me if i told you all i have is a rena canister filter and a reef octopus hob skimmer. Water parameters are dead on too. Just constant husbandry i guess

Thanks New2SaltyFish! i think i got it. Here are some pics of my 90 (low tech) tank!
152l1yb.jpg
[/IMG]
206n8lg.jpg
[/IMG]
33u4ryu.jpg
[/IMG]
fw401f.jpg
[/IMG]

Back