hey everyone :o)

oceanprncss

Non-member
hello everyone, my boyfriend and i are from new hampshire and just got our first tank yay... we are new to this so please dont be suprised by my endless stupid question lol... we have a 55 gallon tank which we know is small for salt water but we have a town house so we are kinda limted on size, for now. we have both always wanted a salt water tank but never could have one till we bought out home. well i look forward to getting to know you all :eek:)

:w From NH as well, we have alot in common as I have a 55g. So many helpful people on here your sure to get answers to any question you have. Good luck in your new venture.

It's all about the Q & A here.

WelcomeBRS5.jpg

Welcome! Where abouts in NH? I'm orig from Manchvegas and I still consider myself from NH and I'm also cursed with a 55 gallon tank as well :eek:

hello everyone, my boyfriend and i are from new hampshire and just got our first tank yay... we are new to this so please dont be suprised by my endless stupid question lol... we have a 55 gallon tank which we know is small for salt water but we have a town house so we are kinda limted on size, for now. we have both always wanted a salt water tank but never could have one till we bought out home. well i look forward to getting to know you all :eek:)

Welcome to the hobby & the boards.;)

well thanks so much everyone... you all see like a very nice group of people. i look forward to getting to know all of you and about your tanks

Back