Hi

mereefgeek

Non-member
new to the forum just wanted to say hi.... so HI, this seems like a nice little community thats not so far from me

a little about myself ....
ive been keeping sw tanks for 12+ years and reef tanks for 10+ years
my current setup is a 180g mixed reef its been setup for 2 years and a 30g sh tank in the process of setting up

180g rr
3x120w diy led,40g sump, asm g-3 skimmer, and rkl controller
lps dominated reef to many corals to list but my pride and joy is a 65-70 head pink tip green frogspawn and a softball size symphyllia wilsoni

30g
45w diy led, s.o.s overflow- 5g sump, 9w uv
just macro algae and rock right now. next week 4 erectus ponies !!!

Welcome.
Your tanks sound nice.......I'm actually in the process of setting up a seahorse tank myself (slow going......still gathering).
Post a picture of the frogspawn if you get the chance, sound like quite the specimen.

thanks guys here are my tanks

the sh tank about a month ago before I hooked up the sump. im glad I waited because the macro algae I put in gave me flatworms and aiptasia. now it is cleared up, I hooked up the sump,uv,and spray bars for the return. im ready!!

this pic is also a couple months old (its hard to get pics with led and a crap camera)
middle of my 180

Last edited:
ive had it forever this is the second time it has reached this size the first time after I got done cutting I had 5 heads left for myself :) that was 2 1/2 years ago

Back