How about a group buy for RO membranes, DI filters, etc. resupply our RODI units

Thanks for the update Scott.

BTW...what's your icon? Is that you releasing muskie into Spy Pond? Anything that this fisherman should know about? ;)

Dave

JustDavidP said:
Thanks for the update Scott.

BTW...what's your icon? Is that you releasing muskie into Spy Pond? Anything that this fisherman should know about? ;)

Dave

its just a pic that i found on the web.
no clue what it really is.
i thought it was fitting because i constantly buy new fish and dump the ones i have had forever for short $$.
thus "nothing is sacred"
although, some recent purchases may force me to change it :D

I think I missed out on this since I didn't specify what I wanted? MY outout has suddenly dropped dramatically. Probably the 1st cartridge, but I wanted to change the carbons & have a DI ready to change

Anyone know if the filters are in? I am going to be in Salem tomorrow and would stop at AA and pick up if they were. Thanks

I called Mike at AA the other day and he said the orders should be in monday.
I'm picking up mine tuesday.

Hi everyone.... I regret to tell everyone that I recieved everything but the 1 Micron Carbon... I just called AWI and they forgot to send it. The are going to get it out very soon and I hope to see it by the end of the week... I am terribly sorry for the mistake and I will keep everyone informed about what is going on. I have everything else if anyone wants to come down to pick thier stuff up besides the 1 Micron Carbon...

Again I am sorry for the mix up,

Mike

Mike,

When do you expect the carbon membranes? I am strapped for time and two trips to the great white north won't be easy.

Dave

Everytime I do one of these group buys that usually are a couple people that don't bother to come get thier stuff so there will probably be extras... What are you looking for because I did get a couple of extras of some of the items to make the bulk purchase...

Thanks,

Mike

I have an Air Water Ice 100gpd unit Typhoon III.

I have new sediment filters from the last buy
I have 2 carbons, so from AWI website I should get:

(2) 5 micron carbon
(2) 1 micron carbon

DI? How do you tell when it needs to be changed? I ran a 60g hex for 6 months, then setup the 55g for 6 months, then the 125g for 8 months now

Same question for the membrane - is that simply when your TDS drops?

My DI is over a year old, my membrane is over a year old
I recently had a large reduction in output. I know the 1st sediment cartridge is plugged up, so I am going to replace that & test again & see what happens

Last edited:
Armando said:
Thank you Richard, in this case my order is:

1 - 1 Micron Carbon Block: $11.50
1 - DI Color Changing: $22.00
1 - Filmtec 100gpd R/O Membrane: $38.00

Total $ 71.50

Great news Mike. I'll pickup the order (recap above) this weekend.

Back