how lucky is this

jenreef

Non-member
ok so i went to kca today to get some salt, and fish food. but i just had to look at the corals to see if there was a pretty corals that i want, and i saw a green cap 4"(less than $20), and a superman shroom for less than $10 so i got them both. brought them home and did the normal biz that we all do with new corals put them into the tank about an hour later i went and i was looking at the new corals to see how they were doing and i noticed something black all around the superman shroom, first thought in my head was atapisia, then i took a closer look and found that i got for free a black sun coral::, it has 5 polyps::, you can tell they were on the way out but i feed them all and they ate like little pigs. i still can not beleave that my luck brought me these little guys. i will try to get picks when they open up more.

Score for the consumer..........Know there running a 20% off sale on all corals plus an additional 5% if you use cash. Let see those pics :)

Score for the consumer..........Know there running a 20% off sale on all corals plus an additional 5% if you use cash. Let see those pics :)

its 25% off and an extra 5% off if you use cash i was so happy when she told me that. i cant wait for them to get bigger like my other sun coral that i got from them 18 heads for $17.

Back