How would this be for a Group Buy?

Hey Brian, one more $1,000 of corals can't hurt. Can it? I'm committed to one $100 frag - you only need 10 more of to make money! ;)

My wife is fully satified with my reef keeping disease and is no longer attempting to cure me. I have decided to look the other way wrt her Gymboree addiction. Somehow, she managed to convince me that it was a hobby. :)

Mark,
I'm all set with getting in on that one!!! I'm going to chill a while on new livestock & let my corals start streching out & enjoy watching them.
Making money is not something I'm looking to do with my hobby. It ruins the fun & "hobby" in it. If I can grow out some corals & help to pad the huge monthly electric bill I'll do it once in a while. (this helps me with my wife thinking the hobby is just abot spending money) My problem with my wife is she doesn't have a hobby & doesn't want one or want to spend the time with one.
I usually offer sps to the club once a year. I also do lps & zoo's once as well. Every time I do it I ask myself why I bother because it can be quite the hassle. I'd rather give corals away once in a while instead. This way it will be impossible for people to complain or not show up!!!! If your really serious on that coral & don't want to bite the whole nut (you got it though!!!) post it in the group order page & see if you can get some interest.

Slow down already will you!!!! ;)

Back