Hydro Koralia Evolution 1400 backwards?.....

Vinman75

Non-member
Anybody ever have an issue with these powerheads starting to go backwards instead of forward? The water doesn't have a stream coming from it it is just kind of sucking the water but not pushing it. I have had these for a while and they were working great and now both are doing this? so aggravating. I haven't seen anywhere in order to get this adjusted/fixed/solution?

its a known problem with these pumps. just pull out the impeller and place it back in and it should start up like normal

The pin inside the front cap is broken when that happen. Email Koralia and they will send you replacement caps for free.
They sent 6 replacement caps for my three pumps. Well, I went through three of them already. It is a design flaw.

Thanks for the info. I have tried fixing it myself for a while to no avail. I just sent them an E-mail to hopefully send me a new cover. Thanks for the help!

I usually take cover off and hold prop housing in place and with other hand force into correct direction, then replace cover. Giant PIA.....but has worked for me over the years.

Mine do this all the time, it sucks. I am switching to two tunze 6025s and a MP40 when i save up enough cash

Back