Free I’ll take any frags/rock you don’t want!

dylan_maillet

Non-member
Any frags you don’t want? Just shoot me a message and I’ll come grab it asap :)
i have a 40 gallon with only 2 different frags in it. Tanks been filled and good for about two months now. Both frags I got first week of having the tank. I think it’s time to get more lol.

Last edited:
Any frags you don’t want? Just shoot me a message and I’ll come grab it asap :)
i have a 40 gallon with only 2 different frags in it. Im 17 and still sort of new to this so I don’t want to spend $ on frags that could possibly die if I make a beginner mistake. Tanks been filled and good for about two months now. Both frags I got first week of having the tank. I think it’s time to get more lol.
Why would you want people to give you coral because you’re concerned about spending your $ because you may kill it/them? This wouldn’t make me want to give anything to you :( You need to spend your $ This will make you do your research and try to do your best to be accountable for your animals to survive and be heathy. this philosophy the note in your post is exactly the reason they close importing of stuff. because it is no big deal if it dies :-(

Why would you want people to give you coral because you’re concerned about spending your $ because you may kill it/them? This wouldn’t make me want to give anything to you :( You need to spend your $ This will make you do your research and try to do your best to be accountable for your animals to survive and be heathy. this philosophy the note in your post is exactly the reason they close importing of stuff. because it is no big deal if it dies :-(
i would never accept anything without doing research. I would never purchase anything without doing research. I take pride in the fact that this is my first salt water tank and I’ve never had a single bad water reading even. Promise you that me not wanting to spend the little bit of money I earn every week doesn’t mean I’m going to just kill something off.

Do you have a build thread yet? I bet people would be more than willing to hook you up with some starter frags if you kept a build thread going for a while to document the progress of your system. In general I think the folks in the club are very generous, but as @Cpage101 said... The "I don't want to pay for something I might kill" argument doesn't exactly inspire people to make donations!

Do you have a build thread yet? I bet people would be more than willing to hook you up with some starter frags if you kept a build thread going for a while to document the progress of your system. In general I think the folks in the club are very generous, but as @Cpage101 said... The "I don't want to pay for something I might kill" argument doesn't exactly inspire people to make donations!
i didn’t even know that was a thing until now but that’s very good to know. Thank you. And yeah I deleted that. Thought it would help people understand a little more. Doesn’t mean I plan on killing anything :/ there’s just a lot to know in this hobby and as I said, I’m still a beginner. I just don’t think I worded it right. The way you put it shows me how it came off. Definitely not how I meant for it to.

Back