Im going to Atlanta and that means...

jroczniak

Fish Filet!
IM GOING TO THE AQUARIUM IN APRIL!!!!!!

I am very excited, has anyone been?

I have a wedding in savannah but decided to drive from atlanta just to go to the aquarium.

Im also going to see the new panda at the zoo

the aquariums is freaking awesome. they have an excellent reef tank, and the the whale shark tank is crazy too. it is amazing to see these giant whales come out of the deep blue.

the aquariums is freaking awesome. they have an excellent reef tank, and the the whale shark tank is crazy too. it is amazing to see these giant whales come out of the deep blue.

I wasn't to impressed with the reef tank. Sure there are many uncommon fish in there but there wasn't much coral wise. But the lack of coral is mainly because it hasn't had sufficient grow out time.

After seeing the Altantis Aquarium in Riverhead's 20000Gal aquarium, I have very high expectations for Atlanta. I am waiting for them to remove the fake coral before I visit.

Wow - I am VERY jealous!! Take lots of pics when you go!

Also - Savannah is AWESOME. I went there a couple summers ago, and absolutely loved it. If I had enough money to have a second home, it would be there. If you have time, go to Ms. Wilkes house (restaurant), and the Lady & Sons (also a restaurant).

Thanks for the recomendations nickyblase.

I will be taking tons of pictures. I took a ton at the denver aquarium, they are located here (also click next at the bottom of the page, there are 3 pages full):

http://www.audioxsell.com/community...ountain-Audio-Fest-2006/Denver-Aquarium-1.htm

I have friday - monday morning in Savannah so I should be able to eat out a few times.

Any recommendations of what to go see. I have almost 2 free days besides the wedding.

I was there this summer (sister got married in Hilton Head) .... obviously read Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil ... besides just walking around ... Fort Pulaski is not a bad day trip ... alligators in the moat.

Back