I'm not-so-new but kind of back!

Jason72

Non-member
Hey all,

After falling out-of-love with my 90 softie/LPS, I decided to just jump back in again and a) try to rid myself once and for all of the major bryopsis issue I'm having, and b) get myself a 28cube for a little SPS fun. So - I'm back and will most likely annoy you all with questions for which I should already know the answers!

But - I'm gonna do it anway - glad to be back! :eek:

Sure GobyWan (love that by the way....). I've gotten so far as to put the empty tank on the stand. How about you? LOL

And thanks Zack - welcome back to you as well!

Sure GobyWan (love that by the way....). I've gotten so far as to put the empty tank on the stand. How about you? LOL

And thanks Zack - welcome back to you as well!

Yesterday I put half dt water and half fresh saltwater in the tank with a few small pieces of live rock. Going bare bottom. It's mostly a frag/nursery tank and will probably have a frag rack in there too. Keeping it in the basement so I won't need a chiller. Kind of figuring it out as I go along. Can't believe I'm starting another tank, I must be crazy. Hopefully, it won't take long to cycle because I've already started shopping for sps. lol

Back