Janary 19th, Sunday VFW Oxford, MA-DIY Round Robbin

I would like to say It was nice meeting everyone for my wife and I first meeting. We both had a great time talking and learning a few new things.
Hopefully we will be able to attend more meeting in the future

A well planned out and organized meeting. Brenda and I had a great time meeting BRS members, talking reef, and learning from the DIY demos. We felt that we were treated very special from a great class of hobbyists. OSRAS is looking forward to our clubs coming together in future meetings and events. (To top it off we won some raffles!!!)

Rich and Brenda..OSRAS

Glad you had a good time. Great to have met you and spend some time talking.

Good Luck!

Super fun meeting today! Great job by all the presenters with their various topics. A great learning experience for everyone involved. Can't wait for next meeting!!

Oh, oh, we set expectations too high. Now we have to shoot for the stars for the next meeting.

Good seeing you again.

I would like to say It was nice meeting everyone for my wife and I first meeting. We both had a great time talking and learning a few new things.
Hopefully we will be able to attend more meeting in the future

Glad you both had a good time. That is what we like to hear.

See you again soon.

Good meeting and lots of new info from the presentations. Can't wait to pop that top down viewer in and get shooting!

Thanks Anthony for bringing in corals for the demos.

It was nice to meet everyone yesterday... Had a good time and like always learning something new everyday...

Back