Josh's "Pearls of Wisdom"

niftyjosh

Non-member
I intend to update this everyday with small and perhaps funny bits of wisdom I've learned over the years.

*Disclaimer: I am in no way responsible for the death, maiming, sudden disappearance of livestock, broken items, or anything that may happen if you apply my "pearls"*

Today's:

"If you don't like that Xenia(or any coral really), apply a Frogspawn hat and it will disappear."

Allow yourself a large window of time for even the smallest task. Moving one frag can quickly turn into an hour after three rockslides and two jumping fish.

Set it and forget it. You read up on the coral, you know what it likes. Put it there and leave it. Moving it everyday is just going to stress it.

When in doubt.......don't do it. Take the time to do some research...some light reading can go along way and perhaps save you trouble in the long run.

If your planning on setting up a reef tank.....You still have time to run as fast as u can in the other direction...It is a hobby that is very hard to remove urself from once ur in deep!!! (this comes from all the wifey's minds btw!!!) I've been told to say this...& not under my free will!!! Their is a doll that looks like me with pins in it in the next room!!!!

Become friends with the old reef geezers. They have a ton of info.

cheeky-smiley-003.gif

who u callin an ol geezer?

Back