Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

frrrrunkis
BRS Member
OK who has what?

I have 2 rocks with electric green zoos and 1 with brown zoos
I also have a large anthelia

I am presently working on eradicating red flatworms from my tank :(. So I won't have anything this meeting (just in case). Maybe by next meeting

well I will have some zoo frags of varying colors to go to those interested I also have TONS of macro that NEEDS to go the( tang can no longer keep up with the growth of it now that I am down to 1) and I need to make more room for my expanding dwarfs thats seem to acclimated well to the 79 degree temp and higher salinity.TG also tons of yellow palys and probably more but havent had the chance to look at the tanks downstairs in a few weeks
OH ya the macro is covered in things pods brine stars mysis and yes bristles and some others

skyedolphan said:
well I will have some zoo frags of varying colors to go to those interested I also have TONS of macro that NEEDS to go the( tang can no longer keep up with the growth of it now that I am down to 1) and I need to make more room for my expanding dwarfs thats seem to acclimated well to the 79 degree temp and higher salinity.TG also tons of yellow palys and probably more but havent had the chance to look at the tanks downstairs in a few weeks
OH ya the macro is covered in things pods brine stars mysis and yes bristles and some others
Hey Dawn, looks like I wont live your house with empty hands :D ;) , I cant wait to see your Zoo collection.

I have tons of Macro too, and its full of life. I also have yellow polyps. I have some zoos of varying colors, nothing crazy. I have a encrusting gorgonian also, its pink with pink polyps. It grows fast too.

I have purple tipped monti digi well branched and about 3 inches. Looking for same in a different color, or bright green cap.
A small conlony of orange rimmed, maroon with white fleck middle, green/yellow dot centers. Looking for colorful zo's I don't have.
Also have brown rimmed, green with yellow center colony, looking for some mushrooms for that frag.
Plenty of pom pom xenia, free to newbie. Will take calpera (for tang) or mushrooms.
If you really like xenia I have a large baserock with good coverage of xenia, make offer. Be warned I've never seen a mantis, but the rock has signs of boring.

Ok with 1 week to go I have a few things to list:

1 small green digi colony $25
1 large colony of anthelia $15
1 small colony of anthelia $5
1 large colony of electric green zoos $25
1 small frag(1 or 2 polyps) electric green zoos free
1 large colony of green zoos $20
1 small colony orange zoos $15
1 small orange digi frag $5
1 small NEAQ purple tipped mounted on baseball size peice of live rock $15

Will also trade just let me know what you have

We have the following

Large GSP Rock
Tulip anemones (green and yellow)
Pom Pom Xenia
Lots of Waving Hand Polyps

Magnum 500 hot filter
Misc Powerheads

All frags get a flatworm exit dip as we are in the process of eliminating them

Depending on interest I will bring the following:

Montipora Caps (purple,green, blue-rim, orange, purple rim)

Montipora Digitata (purple, green, orange)

Larry Jacksons purple tip acro

Pink Acropora Millipora

Green/brown bubble tip anemones

blue tip staghorn acropora

cream colored acropora

Yellow porites

nepthea tree coral

protopalythoa polyps

Anthilia

Rodactis mushrooms (singles as well as a large colony available)

misc Toad stool leather frags

Macro

I am very interested in some macro with critters for my new fuge.

skyedolphan said:

Hi Joe,
I would be interested in the following
orange digitata
yellow porites
orange Montipora Cap.
green Montipora Cap.
and maybe some of the other Caps - any pics?

I don't think I have anything you'd be interested it. I do have a single blue ricordea. Other than that - zoos, toadstools, green tree leathers, creeping gorgonian, anthelia, clove polyps, etc.

Sherry

Sherry if that single blue ric is still available, I might be interested in that. I have a frag of a leather that I got on the first road trip that was given to me by Greg Schimer, I am not sure exactly what kind it is, but he says its pretty rare.
here is a pic of it from a year ago:
leather-06-24-2003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back