July Meeting frag swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some blue variety zoos and reds also tons of cheato some xenia,one yellow sea rod about 5 inches some green yumas,varying other zoos ......
I am looking for yellow on yellow zoos the brighter ones ( got a few at a meet a while back couldnt remember who gave them to me and noone every owned up to it :( )
but if you are out here somewhere i would love 2 or 3 of these guys they got pushed down in the reaquascaping and are now in a position at the bottom a rock wall that cant be seen nor can they be pulled out without tearing my tank apart..
I would pretty much trade out anything in the tank for these guys..
also looking for ricordias not in the orange green or yelllow variety..

Dawn, I dont have what you want, but I would love to have a frag of some the blue and the red zoos, please send me a PM with the price.

Gustavo

Hi everyone, this will be my first meeting, so I'm not sure what to expect. However, I am interested in picking up some nice colorful frags. The purple montipora caps and/or digi that were listed sounds nice. I am also interested in some colorful zoos or mushrooms. Sorry, but I don't have anything to trade...only cash! :eek:

starrfish

skyedolphin, can i have some chaeto?!? I don't have any yellow zoos for ya :(

I'm looking for 1x 3/4" hose barb to 3/4" mpt, and 1x 3/4" hose barb to 3/4" fpt, if anyone has any?

Thx!

I can also bring som eunmounted mini carpet anemones if people want them. I will trade for some red, yellow or blue zoos, ricordia, or an lps frag. I can bring multiples.

Dawn - I'm interested in some blue zoos & the yellow sea rod (if you think it will fare well under 110W PC's in my 20G)
SherryQ - I'm interested in the blue ric.

Anyone else who's bringing frags: I'm interested in bright corals that will do well in my 110W PC (10000k/actinic) lighting for my 20 gallon.

Thanks, Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back