June 2005 Frag Swap Thread

It's time to trim my chaeto again, so I'll have a couple of bags of chaeto available for the meeting (free). Please post here or PM if you want a bag.

Nuno

TBoisvert said:
For Sale ($20.00) or Trade... Preferably Trade. My pretty Coral beauty is starting to pick at my sun polyps. Need to find a home for her. Will bring to meeting if I can find a taker.

coral_beauty.jpg

Dropping the price to $15.00

Tam

two frags of a leather toadstool with bright yellow polyps

$15.00 each, first come first serve. Available for meeting prepay only

two frags of regular toadstool (pink polyps)

$10.00 each

3 head trumpet coral(candy cane) Nice big polyps - $15.00

PM me if interested

Chris, Kevin and Tammie: your all set with the chaeto.

I don't think I have enough for more than 3 (smallish) bags, though.

Nuno

Pics of the following can be found in my thread under corals:

two frags of a leather toadstool with bright yellow polyps

$15.00 each, first come first serve. Available for meeting prepay only

two frags of regular toadstool (pink polyps)

$10.00 each

3 head trumpet coral(candy cane) Nice big polyps - $15.00

http://216.235.242.50/forums/showthread.php?t=12164

hey nuno,

i would like the zoos, yellow centers / orange skirts (large frag).

the only thing is that i may not be going directly home after the meeting so can i pick it up from your house some time this weekend? thanks.

oops. nevermind. that was weird. i clicked on this thread and it showed your initial post as if it were the most recent post in the thread. nevermind if it's already taken.

One last try for the Coral Beauty. $15.00 or trade. Healthy, eating like a pig, but has taken too much of a liking to my Sun polyps. Not bothering anything else in tank.

cb.jpg

leathers still available...check the corals section yellow and pink polyps, which ever you want...

If I have time in the morning I will be trimming some of my Pom-Pom Xenia, and bringing in a few pieces of it. Probably 3 or 4 small pieces. I will follow on with the way I got mine. It is free to whoever wants it, just come up to me at the meeting and when it's gone, it's gone. It's great looking stuff and although it is a fast grower, it doesn't grow out of control.
DSC00811.jpg

I have a donut coral.... well, that is the best description I can do! Some type of brain I think, just not one I have seen before. It hasn't gotten any better or worse in the 4 months since I got it. Hopefully it will do a little better in someone else's tank.

$30, and I can bring to the meeting.

Attachments

• P6170473 (Small).JPG
    P6170473 (Small).JPG
    49 KB · Views: 177
Back