June 2005 Frag Swap Thread

I have several good sized frags of orange digitata, free to new hobbyists or anyone rebuilding from a loss. Also have two approx. 1 inch frags of "superman" Montipora Danae. First frag was the one donated at the auction, they are $100. ea. and may be seen in avatar at left. For a closer look go to link below and click on pic. PM if interested.

Last edited:
Kenya Tree frag update

I still have 5 kenya tree frags available. Free to good homes. All of them have encrusted, and are growing well.

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a coral that is deep red for my husband for father's day. If somebody has something they can suggest, please inform me and if somebody has something they can sell me, even better!!!! :D

Thanks,

Tammie

TBoisvert said:
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a coral that is deep red for my husband for father's day. If somebody has something they can suggest, please inform me and if somebody has something they can sell me, even better!!!! :D

Thanks,

Tammie
tammie try chili coral, it is a moderate light low flow coral that is a nice red with whitish polyps. if noone has any try seaworld pet in salem i know they have about 6 pieces for around 30 dollars each

chris

nativemic said:
tammie try chili coral, it is a moderate light low flow coral that is a nice red with whitish polyps. if noone has any try seaworld pet in salem i know they have about 6 pieces for around 30 dollars each

chris

Actually Chris, I tried to purchase some chili coral tonite and could not find a place that had it in stock. I will call seaworld pet in salem to see if they have any left.

Thanks, Tammie

Jill & Brian said:
I still have 5 kenya tree frags available. Free to good homes. All of them have encrusted, and are growing well.

Steve and Kevin, you are both all set.

Steve, can you bring one or two of those water containers that you had the other day for trade :D

Thanks,
Brian

Wanted: Alveopora

Similar to gonapora(flowerpot) but different. Im only intested in Alveopora frags, colonies...whatever you got... willing to trade or will pay cash...please pm if you have any available.

For Sale ($20.00) or Trade... Preferably Trade. My pretty Coral beauty is starting to pick at my sun polyps. Need to find a home for her. Will bring to meeting if I can find a taker.

coral_beauty.jpg

here you go tammie

Attachments

• day picture.jpg
    day picture.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 154
  • morning picture.jpg
    morning picture.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 145
Back