June 4th Meeting Frag Swap Thread

Oops I missed this thread when making my WTB thread -_- sorry everyone.
I'll keep an eye on both I guess? Looking for any and all SPS/LPS.

I will be *hopefuly* fragging my green star polyp.

I have a frag of purple death (2 polyps)

I can also bring some gold dust pallies, and pulsing Xenia.

I am looking for trades of anything soft or lps.

I will post pictures tomorrow if I can remember to!

Pm me with offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fe830a6b08e5651c91134440e9d33512.jpg
eeec636cbf3c490389eda6fcfb341ad4.jpg
d21d2bb0fe2d299ad41f5e786e42b726.jpg
274f983de0086c1485a99c35b704f452.jpg

A picture of the gsp frag for trade (just did it so it didn't open up yet). About 2"-2.5" rock with a healthy amount of starter colonies.
aa94bdd976f80b5b83f6cb19ed3cf300.jpg

I have two large purple gorgonian frags that have been in my display if anyone's interested, multibranch and prob 4-5"
You guys know I dont frag and sell stuff but everyone likes these when they see them. Photosynthetic and does awesome under halides, $20 per frag only 2 of them

Not gonna make it tomorrow :-( got scammed up the wazoo by a ticket scalping website (ironically linked to by the xfinity center... thought it was legit) so I have the pleasure of dealing with the bank and potentially a lawyer all day tomorrow.

Never using that site for tickets again (obviously) -_- $300 potentially down the drain.

a lot of websites don't control the ads. the link may have been on the xfinity website but not necessarily placed there by them. your bank should cover the 300 if you used a credit card or debit card. Call them and ask them to reverse the charges. And, in the future, just be more diligent when it comes to the web. Its a dirty filthy cesspool.

a lot of websites don't control the ads. the link may have been on the xfinity website but not necessarily placed there by them. your bank should cover the 300 if you used a credit card or debit card. Call them and ask them to reverse the charges. And, in the future, just be more diligent when it comes to the web. Its a dirty filthy cesspool.

What concerns me is it wasn't an add. On their main page, it said "Buy Tickets" right on the concert photo. But since they are sold out, it redirected to a site (I wont post as it's off-topic) and it's been 7 days with no e-tickets. I thought it was odd so I checked their reviews online, and apparently they either don't send them, or they send copies of the same ticket to multiple people and only one can enter the venue. -_-

My bank said they will be de-activating my debit card, sending me a new one, and disputing the charges on my behalf. But it may take a week to reimburse me.

Back