June 4th Cookout and Junkyard Wars

jamesdong009

Anthony
:) Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members (family friendly environment) :)

The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be on: Saturday, June 4th, 2016 noon to 4:00pm

The location is: Taunton VFW 82 Ingell St, Taunton, MA 02780

Meeting schedule:

**All topics and times subject to change at any time**

Meeting schedule: Noon - 4pm
12:00-1:00PM - Fun
1:00-2:00PM - More Fun
2:00-3:00pm - Even more Fun
3:00-4:00pm - Tons of Fun :D

Water testing will be available for this meeting.

We will be making the last batch of Fish Goo until September, so let's make this the biggest batch yet!

Have stuff to sell or looking for something in particular, please post in the June Frag Swap thread if you do :)

It's time for Junkyard Wars again! We'll have a grill going with burger and dogs for everyone. If you want to bring something, feel free the more food the merrier.

The bar will be open but "THERE WILL BE NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OUTSIDE!"

We'll have 2-3 teams for the Junkyard Wars and winners will be provided with gift certificates to the sponsor of their choice. So come and show how well you can setup a fully running tank in an hour :D

Bring the whole family for a fun filled day!

**NEW ADDITION TO THE MEETINGS IS A KIDS ACTIVITY TABLE**

Last edited:
Donations needed for Junkyard Wars

We are looking for donations of old equipment for Junkyard Wars!

Have an old tank, plumbing pieces, or pumps sitting around collecting dust, please consider donating them to the Junkyard Wars. Please shoot us an email if you do: officers@bostonreefers.org

If you cannot attend you can still donate and we will make arrangements to pick up items from you.

Thank you in advance

Can you elaborate on what this is? I hear old item and think it is a building competition? It sounds fun either way. I will keep an eye out at yard sales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate on what this is? I hear old item and think it is a building competition? It sounds fun either way. I will keep an eye out at yard sales

Search junkyard wars, we have been doing then for years. Lots of fun and laughs

The meeting is in 11 days, due to vacations the banner has not changed, so let's keep this thread bumping

I think I/we should be able to make this one! Been longing to for a while.

Will probably have some corals to sell pending if I get time to setup a frag rack and actually frag corals. My tank is a little .... *ahem* full at the moment lol Probably acans, blastos and zoas ... maybe a couple of chalices. Will post pics and list in a separate thread later.

I think I/we should be able to make this one! Been longing to for a while.

Will probably have some corals to sell pending if I get time to setup a frag rack and actually frag corals. My tank is a little .... *ahem* full at the moment lol Probably acans, blastos and zoas ... maybe a couple of chalices. Will post pics and list in a separate thread later.

You do that and I am 100% there! I forgot to list I wanted chalices on my thread too lol. Been so focused on SPS lately.

anyone going to metting i have a 20g long for the junk yard wars lmk thanks i cant make it wish i could such a fun one to attend dont miss this one if u never been to one have a safe holiday weekend everyone

Meeting is less than 12 hours away. We'll see everyone tomorrow :D

Just in case folks were wondering about the raffle prizes, we'll have some gift certificates and a good selection of coral frags to auction off.

Last edited:
I will be a little late with the shrimp for the fish goo. My class is over at 12 in Framingham

Good meeting everyone, it was nice to meet a few newcomers
Fish goo

Taste test, badpapi!

All packaged ready to go

Great seeing everyone! Enjoy your summers and keep on reefin!

great meeting my first one . but wont be the last . fishgoo was good so I'm goin for more .
I fed my fish and everyone went crazy in the tank even my nems. now I gonna have to make this at home.

was nice putting a face on a screen name also.
nice meeting everyone.

Usually there is no meeting in July and August due to Summer vacations.

Of course wait until someone from the BoD responds.

Back