Just sharing my new addition.

Well when I get free time all I do is look for good deals but these days my time is thin!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You should give uncle Ned's a call. A couple months ago they had a 4ft talk skimmer for $50, I don't know anything about it except that it's huge!

Found them and called. It's mine now! Just no collection cup so I will have to get creative.

Wow holy crap talk about a fish room. You have just made me feel better about the amount of money I have dropped into this hobby!

Well its 8 for me for now but if I want to get to 1000 gallons I need a few more. My goal is to have 1000 plumbed together.

Only if he knows what skimmate tastes like :p

Skimate from al-cheapo Coralife skimmer taste awful, I am wondering what the skimate tasted like from a SRO 3000 ext I am running right now on my display tank...

Now that is the spirit! This weekend I will start building the stand for the 275. I can't wait to get that one up but I am not sure how many people it will take to lift it!

Found them and called. It's mine now! Just no collection cup so I will have to get creative.

I have a next reef mr1 reactor that's not sealed at the top but it might help you in designing the collection cup.

Back