Just venting

EEK! Paula! That's Terrrible News!!! :eek: (kind of a bummer about having to break down the tank too! ;))

Are you going to put up the tanks in another part of the house? What about buying a van to park in the driveway for your mom. (kidding, kidding!)

Nate

Mmmm . . . Fish Goo. <aaauuggghhhhh>

Attachments

• moe-beer.jpg
    moe-beer.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 226
Moe_K said:
Word, G.
Fancy new phone number fooled me.

Word, G?:eek: Moe has gone "Motown"! Hang in there, buddy. More then once Iffer was ready "to pull the boiling bunny" trick with this hobby. Then she got the bigger tank, and things smoothed out.... When you are up and running, I may even grace your tank with a stunning frag of my Oregon Blue. Maybe. If you're really, really nice. Sit back, chill, have a cold one (or 6), and take a deep breath or two. Of course it's frustrating. We are all trying to replicate thousands and thousands of square miles, and billions of gallons of salt water, sun, etc., in a 6X2X2 glass box. That, my friend, is cold whack fashizzle!:D

A while after getting started, I began to wonder if I would keep up with all the work. I stressed every time something went wrong, and felt the drive to have the "best" corals, etc., which means more work, and most likely, more failure. Instead, I decided to go easy on the sps, and to feel ok about the easier lps and softies, and do easier fish. While I'd like super colorful sps, I still think the "brown" ones are pretty cool! I ended up spending more time on automating stuff then working trying to keep the "best" things and the best looking tank. Made things easier to keep in the long run. When things didn't go just right I said "oh well", and let it be. While it probably isn't the tank for everyone, I found something that worked for me. I decided a compromise was better than nothing! This hobby really doesn't need to be "all or nothing". Good Luck!

Stop being a sissy moe. :p

We don't need no girly-men around here.

I'm in on the forcefully-set-up-moe's-tank party.

IffersTankSlave said:
I'm in for the "Tie-Moe-to-a-chair-(don't get to excited here, Moe)and-make-him-watch-us-set-up-his-tank" Party!
That sounds like too much fun. I'll bring the mayo.

Moe don't give up yet!!!!! Look how much you're loved: 71 replies and 840 something views as of right now, what would we do without you?? :D

Nikkoli110 said:
Moe don't give up yet!!!!! Look how much you're loved: 71 replies and 840 something views as of right now, what would we do without you?? :D

Eh, that's just people kissing a** so they don't get banned. :D

NateHanson said:
Eh, that's just people kissing a** so they don't get banned. :D
Heheh! That's a hoot, Nate! :D :p

BTW: the flame didn't eat again tonight. The yellow coris wrasse is okay with that, though. :rolleyes:

I gotta get some live food. I better call JustDavidP...

Sounds like a new episode of Reef TV. Gustavo, where are ya? :)

Back