just wanted to say hi

spongebob2

Non-member
after looking all over for some help a friend of mine told me about SEA CREATURES , i stopped in and john answeared almost every question i had that day,not only did he set me up with a tank background but he told me to bring in the tank and showed me how to put it on,he also recommened this site so i signed on, im excited about the new (additiction) hobby i found,i have a 65 gal tank ,overflow box bio filter ehiem pro mech filter,uv sterilizer,mag 7 pump,250 mh lighting,little by little its comming together,i just copleted a stand for the in the wall tank set up. anyway thats a lot for someone who was just saying hi

Hi Spongebob - Welcome! Love the name.

Once you get your tank up and running, you'll have to have a snail named Gary. :D

hi there & welcome to the group....we are all addicts here :)
there is a huge wealth of knowledge and experience, and it is easy to find help.. we have all been new reefers and most have us have learned a lot of things the hard way... it sounds like you are pretty new yourself.. hopefully w can spare you some of our mistakes.. and can save you a ton of time, aggravation and most of all waisted money!
best of luck to you.. hope to see you at a meeting. there are real faces behind all these crazy avatars.. we are a really cool group :)

brsanime.gif

Back