Kessil H80 for anemone tank

Anemones like full spectrum in my experience. i use ai 16hd

Attachments

• 20230309_163443.jpg
    20230309_163443.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 76
Typically I don't, this was an experiment that turned out well

What kind of chemicals do you use to keep them like that? I have a 32 gallon Fuji cube full of rainbows that thy or spread out But I can count how many I have. because the tentacles are not super long like yours

What kind of chemicals do you use to keep them like that? I have a 32 gallon Fuji cube full of rainbows that thy or spread out But I can count how many I have. because the tentacles are not super long like yours
I just run carbon. I don't dose anything except P04 & N03 to keep my nutrients from bottoming out. They like them at N03-7 &
P04- 0.07

You should be able to grow nems fine, but keep in mind that even the ‘blue’ setting is still very white and packs a lot of red wavelength for photosynthesis. Unless you have a spare one laying around, you’d be better off buying the A80 instead.

I bought a spare h80 from love the reef with the intention of using it foe a nem tank not realizing it was meant for a fuge.
You should be able to grow nems fine, but keep in mind that even the ‘blue’ setting is still very white and packs a lot of red wavelength for photosynthesis. Unless you have a spare one laying around, you’d be better off buying the A80 instead.

Back